European Network on Victims' Rights

Welcome to the "ENVR Find my victim support service"!

This service aims to help you to find the right victim support service if you suffered a crime in a European Union country, even it is different from the country of your residence.

Please select the European Union country where you became a victim and then select the type of information and support you need. The "Find my victim support service" tool will show you the name and availability of the victim support service in the selected country.

Victim means a natural person who has suffered harm, including physical, mental or emotional harm or economic loss which was directly caused by a criminal offence. Victim also means family members of a person whose death was directly caused by a criminal offence and who have suffered harm as a result of that person's death.

Please keep in mind that if you are a victim of crime in the European Union, you have specific rights and you are entitled to victim support services. Learn more about victims' rights >>

Go to search

Information for war crime victims

  • The Find my victim support service tool also helps you to find victim support services in European Union Member States in case you became a victim of war crime outside of the European Union.
  • Those who became victims outside of the European Union are under the scope of EU legal rules for victims' rights, if there is ongoing criminal proceedings in their cases in any of the EU Member States.

First please select the language which you wish to use when you are in the Find my victim support service tool and then click below.

Go to search
Please select the category according to the type of crime and then select the country where you became victim.
After selecting the menu items below, you will have access to information on available victim support services.

If you became victim abroad in the European Union, and you would rather receive information from the victim support service in your home country, please click here.