Delete account

European Network on Victims' Rights


In cross border cases (crime committed in Germany – victim lives abroad) the responsible Assisting Authority in the foreign country could send the application to the German Central Contact Point (see the contact point list) and they transmit it to the competent deciding authority in Germany.

You can find further information concerning state compensation in Germany (in English language) on the following website:



Skip to toolbar